Not only do we pride ourselves in providing excellent signs and great service, we are also committed to minimising our impact on the environment.
Our staff have been actively working with suppliers in finding the best eco-friendly sign making machinery and supplies available to our trade. In doing so we have already switched many of our material supplies for alternative Greener Products, and carried out a complete review of our day to day operation.
Helping you lower your carbon footprint
- We only use recycled packaging materials, so please don’t be surprised if your delivery arrives in pre-used cardboard or bubblewrap.
- Our solvent printing inks have been switched to eco-solvent biodegradable inks.
- Our empty printer cartridges are returned for recycling.
- We recycle 100% of our waste plastics, wood, paper and cardboard. All our waste vinyl and acrylic is donated to local schools.
- Our extruded aluminium products are made from aluminium alloy with a 20-25% recycled content.
- The majority of our aluminium is cast from its raw ore using electricity generated by hydro-power.
- We use plant and machinery that is modern and efficient. We buy electricity with a high-renewables content and only use low energy IT equipment and lighting.
- All our external and most of our internal lighting has been changed to energy saving LED lighting